Listed at the National Archives as Two New Cruisers Join US Navy Etc 1943.
- Two New Cruisers Join The U.S. Navy
- Canada Rushes Huge Power Plant For War Work
- U.S. Red Cross Ships Boxes To War Prisoners
- Hollywood Stars Win Awards For Year's Best Films
- Burned Forests Yield 13 Billion Feet Of Timber
- R.A.A.F. Learn To Fight Like Commandos
- Italian Children In Ethiopia Sent Home By British
- First Lady Of China Visits U.S. Alma Mater
- Allied Offensive Smashes Japs On New Guinea Front
National Archives description: "Part 1, the Biloxi and the Astoria are launched. Part 2, shows work on a dam and power plant on Canada's Saguenay River. Part 3, Red Cross boxes for U.S. prisoners of war are packed and shipped. Part 4, Academy Awards are presented to James Cagney and Greer Garson by Gary Cooper and Joan Fontaine in Hollywood. Part 5, burned fir trees are felled and transported. Part 6, Royal Air Force (RAF) ground crews take commando training. Part 7, Italian women and children board ships in East Africa for return to Italy. Part 8, Madame Chiang Kai-shek visits Wellesley College. Part 9, allied troops advance in New Guinea. Surgeons sterilize equipment and treat soldiers."
National Archives Identifier: 38948
As always, any error or typo is mine and if you enjoy my uploads or if you intend to make $ or otherwise profit from these files, please consider making a donation to a veteran's charity of your choice and/or Archive.org itself. Thanks. :)